Many people say that preppers are delirious, over-reactive, or even just plain crazy. But they discovered many things that are useful to our world. Here are some of these discoveries:
1. Wood can be used as fuel for trucks by building a special wood-powered engine.
2. Shipping Containers make great bunkers because of their cheap price, large space, & high strength and resistance.
3. Animals can help in survival by having rabbits for livestock (rabbits reproduce fast), dogs for protection (dogs have strong power & speed, depending on training & breed), and birds for security (By studying bird calls/language, you can use their communication to learn if there are trespassers or a false alarm)
4. Trucks and ships are important because they transport our food, medicine, and supplies in long distance. So, if there's no more fuel for these vehicles, than we'll lose supplies.
5. Barter is important in gaining extra supplies (because money is useless in a disaster)
6. Existance of different security & methods of self-defense differ in environment, budget, experience, and life-style.
7. Importance of preserving food, method of preserving it, & what food to store.
8. Banding as Prepper Communities can help in security, supplies, and survival.
9. Banding a team is based not only in relationship, but also in abilities & knowledge.
10. Imagination and Vision can help you understand & prepare for any future problems or crisis.
Please commit any additional discoveries by preppers.